You are in our Global Site
Many beginners prefer to use the rear brake and less front brake because they are worried that the front brake of the bicycle brake system will cause somersaults. In fact, the front brake is safer in many situations, and learning to use the front brake can also be learned quickly.
As to bicycle brake accessories, we have been manufacturing bike master cylinder and bicycle brake caliper parts and cycle brake lever for many years. With our professional techniques of precision customization, we have gained many good feedback from global clients.
(1) When stopping in an emergency, the body should move backward and downward with the brake, which can prevent the rear wheel from being lifted or even flying out caused by the forward inertia of the center of gravity when braking.
(2) When the front wheel is turning, the front brake of the bicycle should not be used. After the skill is proficient, the front brake can be used appropriately.
(3) When there are obstacles ahead, try to avoid using the front brake.
(1) The brake lever of a general mountain bike is a two-finger brake lever. When riding, put your index finger and middle finger on it, and you can brake immediately in case of emergency. There are also many riders who leave their index fingers for shifting, and only use their middle fingers to control the brakes, so that shifting and braking can be performed at the same time.
(2) The first thing we learn is the control of braking force, and gradually become familiar with how much braking force can be achieved by applying how much force to control the effect of bicycle braking system and prevent locking. After familiarizing with the relationship between braking force and braking effect , you can safely use the front brake.
(3) You can master the front braking technique by practicing fast parking, pay attention to the change of the body's center of gravity and control it when braking.
(1) Brakes are used to control speed, not just stop.
(2) The front brake has better braking effect.
(3) The brake has the maximum braking effect when it is locked, and the braking performance is greatly reduced and the balance is easily lost after locking.
Why do we mostly use bike brakes with front brakes? The front brake will have better braking effect. The speed is mainly controlled by the friction between the wheels and the road surface. The magnitude of the friction force is proportional to the pressure exerted by the wheels on the road surface. When the front brake is used, due to the inertia relationship, the pressure between the front wheel and the road surface is strengthened, and the braking effect is increased. The use of the rear brake has no such effect, and when the front brake is used, the pressure of the rear wheel on the road surface is greatly reduced, and the friction force becomes very small. When going downhill, only the front brake can have enough braking force, because most of the weight of the vehicle and the human body is on the front wheel, and the friction between the front wheel and the road surface increases. However, the pressure of the rear wheel on the road surface is extremely small, the friction force is reduced, and the braking effect is poor, and the rear wheel will lock and slip with a small braking force.